We have been fortunate enough to have featured in some of the major news outlets around the world, and we are happy to have been mentioned in some of the food/beer blogs in New York City. Please find some of the coverage of the Manchester Pub here:
Food, Beer and Culture
- New York Times: Big City – For Patrons of a Demolished Bar, a Void That’s Hard to Fill
- Midtown Lunch: Manchester Pub’s Sandwich Entry is Worth Going a Little Out of Bounds For
- Functional Beer: Craft Beer Bar in the Dead Zone that is Midtown East – Manchester Pub NYC
- New York Times: Sword Swallowers and Beer Swiggers
- Clear Your Heart: The Big (fatty) Apple
- Midtown Lunch: Manchester Pub Has New $7 Lunch Special
- Philly Beer Scene Magazine: Big Apple Beer Scene (Written by The Hops Honey)
- The Hops Honey: I Stayed Upright at Manchester Pub!
- CBS 2: The End of the World!
- Gusta: If You Stay The Same, You Die
- Zagat: Spotlight on the Ultimate Wingman – Best Meal in 2011
- Yahoo! Finance: Who Wins with Lin?
- Business Insider: 12 Amazing SECRET Restaurants in NYC
- Inside New York: Feast of the Seven Fishowitz: A Beer and Chanukah Themed Christmas Dinner
- Reuters: Fans react to England-USA draw (0:53 to 1:16 of clip)
- El Paso NBC 9 (Yes, Really)
- NYPost: Its ‘Cheeri-Yo’ Bloody Hell for US Soccer Fans in the city
- Wall Street Journal: New York Bars Gear Up for the World Cup
- Fox 5 New York: World Cup Fever in New York
- NYPost: Fan Frenzy at USA’s last gasp soccer win
- John Malone plays live every Tuesday night starting at 9:30pm at the Manchester Pub NYC